REAL ESTATE INVESTOR PROGRAM - SINGLE FAMILY (1 - 4 UNITS)
SES has designed insurance products tailored to the needs of investors that have a portfolio of residential rental properties. These properties are typically renovated and converted to long-term rentals. It is an evolving market with more than $20 billion of fresh capital being infused into the market from institutional investors and private sources of capital. The market for single-family residential rental properties has grown rapidly and is estimated to be as large as 15 million properties.
SES has a dedicated team of insurance professionals focused on real estate investors and views the real estate investor (REI) market as one that is fragmented, underserved, and misunderstood by the insurance industry. We are continually educating the insurance marketplace about the value of portfolios owned and managed by investors and are at the forefront of changing the real estate investor insurance paradigm from “high risk” to a “preferred risk.”
- SES represents the most competitive and flexible carriers in the market.
- SES is deeply immersed in the marketplace and understands the trends and needs of its clients. In turn, crafting insurance solutions based on risk tolerance, portfolio specifics, and coverage requirements.
We work with each of our partners to tailor insurance offerings that address the need for broad coverage, exceptional pricing, and meet the risk tolerance of every investor as well as lender guidelines. SES uses this expertise to enhance our programs, help in the underwriting process, and pass on the necessary knowledge to our partners so that they can stay informed. SES has also partnered with industry-leading third party data providers to improve the user experience and supplement our underwriting process. Our partnerships enabled dynamic pricing, quicker turnaround times, and increased confidence through machine learning and AI augmented underwriting.
When you work with SES, not only will we create a program that is best suited to your needs, we will provide access to the Total Insurance Management System, TIMS, our proprietary portfolio management system.
PROGRAM SUPPORTED BY A RATED CARRIERS
Coverage is provided on a master policy basis with either a monthly reporting option or an annual policy that holds a common expiration date for every property in the portfolio.
Please fill out and send completed application to:firstname.lastname@example.org
REI MASTER POLICY
Whether you’re looking for a little bit of extra coverage or a modern insurance package for today’s real estate investor, we have the best solution for you. At SES, we offer different levels of coverage option packages that suit varying portfolio sizes and needs. Speak to one of us to determine which coverage option is the best fit for you and your business.
- 1-4 unit long-term rental dwellings
- Up to $1 million per property
- Range from $2,500 to $25,000 per each location, per each occurrence
- Separate deductibles for wind/hail, named storm, EQ, flood, et
- Alternative deductible structures may be available (SIR, Loss Limit, other)
- Special form of loss (ISO based forms widely used)
- Earthquake–by request
- Flood–by request
- Named storm
- Builder’s risk for homes under minor renovation–not new construction (additional)
- Business personal property (contents can be included)
- Business income (coverage for loss of rents can be included)
- Enhanced liability and property coverage options available
- Equipment breakdown coverage options available
- $2,000,000 general aggregate
- $1,000,000 per occurrence
- $100,000 any one fire
- $5,000 med pay per person
- Additional coverages/limits may be available
- Excess limits available from $1,000,000-$10,000,000
- No deductible for general liability
- ISO based commercial general liability coverage/forms